Government Construction Projects in Central Florida
OLP Construction Inc. is proud to have achieved minority certifications with Orange County and the City of Orlando, leading us to take on several new government construction projects in Central Florida. These certifications, as well as our decades of experience, make us an excellent choice for federal construction projects and municipal construction. Reach out to speak with a staff member about your needs and learn how we can help.
• Orlando Police Department – 100,514 SF 3 story Tilt Up Building in Orlando, Florida
• St Petersburg Police Headquarters – 228,430 SF 3 Story Tilt up Building, Energy Plans and Parking Garage in St Petersburg, Florida
• City of Orlando Permitting Offices – In Progress (Completed)– Orlando, Florida
• OIA South Terminal – 68,240 SF new airport terminal in Orlando, Florida
• Orlando Amway Arena – 875,0000 New City of Orlando, Florida Arena
Feel free to contact our company for more information about past and present government construction projects we’ve completed. We proudly serve clients throughout Central Florida.